Military Spouses of Strength is a national nonprofit organization with a mission
to improve the health and overall wellness within the military community.
To improve the health and overall wellness within the military community.
To provide resources, programming, education and awareness initiatives in the areas of mind, body and spirit.
Military Spouses of Strength had a productive 2015! Our #CrushTheStigma and #YouMatter campaigns were successful in raising awareness in not only the military community but to the general public as well. We continued expanding our membership base, growing our Social Media footprint, published the You Matter Resource Guide Ebook, and began creating programs to help military spouses reach their fullest potential. As we head into 2016, we look forward to continuing our mission supporting military spouses and their families in their journey to health and overall wellness.
1) MSoS will continue the Mind, Body, Spirit concept in 2016, renewing our focus to encompass health and overall wellness for military spouses and their families.
2) MSoS will create curriculum to provide training and webinars helping to empower the military spouse in all areas of their life.
3) MSoS will provide resources that enrich and strengthen military spouses in regards to mental health, wellness, education, and career choices.
4) MSoS will strengthen our outreach programs; Peer-to-Peer Support Groups, blogging opportunities, Therapy Thursdays with Dr. Ingrid, #CrushTheStigma campaign, #YouMatter campaign.
5) MSoS will develop a spouse mentoring program to provide additional support to military spouses in their everyday walk through life.
6) MSoS will continue to grow our Partnerships with organizations most benefiting the needs of our members.
7) MSoS will offer a multitude of volunteer opportunities within the organization to support our growth and expand our outreach in the military spouse community and beyond.
Email Us and let us know if you are interested in a volunteer position.
1220 W. Parnall Road
Jackson, MI 49201
DISCLAIMER: MENTAL HEALTH WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS Military Spouses of Strength (MSoS), its facilitators and owners provide an informational peer formatted website. The resources available on this Website are provided for educational and supportive purposes only; are not intended to be used in place of personal and face-to-face consultation with a specialized trained and professional health care or mental health care professional. READ FULL DISCLAIMER
©2014 -15 Military Spouses of Strength (MSoS) All Rights Reserved.
Outside Legal Counsel provided by Lindsey Savage. Content provided by MSoS. Graphic & Website designed provided by oodzine.